Tuesday, February 15, 2011

In Which I Am Not Much of a Filmmaker

I have been seriously remiss in blogging.  I had this nice second entry for the recipe book planned, and still do, but for some reason, my time management this semester is all kinds of wonky.  So instead of part II, I am going to give you an entirely gratuitous film of my cats.  It is not a work of great filmmaking, but I am cleverly covering for my deficits as a cinematographer by shooting in 8mm film style and adding exciting music.  Clearly, that will make anything better.  Also, I love the old timey look of the 8mm film app on my ipod, so prepare to be further inundated with hastily-edited pretentiousness.  I swear that it won't all be about my cats.

I don't know what the story of this video is.  Feel free to add your own interpretations.
I am also open to suggestions of other films.  I could do English Department Noir!  Or... a short documentary about snow!

1 comment: